The Barlow Flange Isolation Joint is welded into place for a permanent solution and designed to the highest possible standards using precision machined heavy duty components.
• Thicker dielectric sleeves (1/8″) machined to precise, close tolerance dimensions, both length and diameter
• Flange bolt holes line reamed to provide perfect alignment and close tolerance fit to the dielectric sleeves
• Flange studs machined from Alloy Steel and heat treated to ASTM Designation A-193-52T Grade B-7 resulting in superior strength and greater resistance to stress-induced elongation
• Coupling nuts machined from Alloy Steel and heat treated to ASTM Designation A-194 Class 2-H
• Precision machined steel washers, flat, parallel and counterbored allowing for square alignment and clearance for the dielectric sleeves
• Flange gasket precision cut for ideal fit with small projection into the stream to prevent bridging of the joint inside the pipe
• Precise assembly with accurate torquing carried out in sequential pattern followed by retorquing after 24 hours
• Flange gap sealed with epoxy resin to prevent contamination and electrical shorting
• Dielectric strength test (minimum) 5 kV at 50 hz for 1 minute (dry air)
Call 877-373-0118 to speak with a product specialist.