The Bristle Blaster® System is an innovative bristle blasting process that removes corrosion and generates an anchor profile by using a specially designed rotary bristle tool. This tool consists of hardened wire bristle tips that are bent forward and are dynamically tuned to a hand-held, battery operated, power tool which operates at approximately 2,300 rpm. Most common uses include: coating removal, paint removal, scale removal, weld cleaning, aurface decontamination, aurface preparation, texturing applications, and corrosion removal.
Please click here to view a video on how to operate a non-cordless Bristle Blaster®
(1) – Cordless Drive Unit, (1) Adaptor 23mm, (5) – Carbon Steel Bristle Belts 23mm, (1) Accelerator Bar, (1) Charger, (1) 18V/8.0 Ah battery that should last up to 0.5m2 per full charge.
• Chargers are part of the Cordless Alliance System; you can combine machines, battery packs and chargers of different manufacturers without any problems
• Approx. 25 minutes surface preparation time for 8Ah/18V
• Adjustable accelerator bar to fit difficult to reach objects
• 2200 rpm for single belt operation
Call 877-373-0118 to speak with a product specialist.