Double the power! The Electric Bristle Blaster® Double uses two 23mm belts with a productivity rate of approximately 3m2/hr. 910 Watt maximum output with 2,300 rpm Free Speed (± 5%).
The Bristle Blaster® System is an innovative bristle blasting process that removes corrosion and generates an anchor profile by using a specially designed rotary bristle tool. This tool consists of hardened wire bristle tips that are bent forward and are dynamically tuned to a hand-held power. Most common uses include: coating removal, paint removal, scale removal, weld cleaning, surface decontamination, surface preparation, texturing applications, and corrosion removal.
Bristle Blaster® Electric Double Kit includes: (1) – 110V Electric Drive Unit, (1) Adaptor 23mm, (6) – Carbon Steel Bristle Belt 23mm, (1) Accelerator Bar
• Removes corrosion, coatings, mill scale and other contaminants – without removing healthy material
• Generates anchor profiles ranging from 2,5 to 3,3mil also on weld seams, edges, around bolts and on surface irregularities
• Restores corrodes and pitted surfaces to near-white metal or white metal appearance – no grinding or polishing during operation
• Treats 3m2/hr per belt per operator
• The Bristle Blaster® Double contains a Safety Switch and Rope Access Ability
• Improves integrity of treated surface – generates compressive residual stress for crack growth resistance, improved fatigue life and improved corrosion resistance
• Cleans and profiles quickly and economically with long lasting, safe Bristle Blaster® Belts – eliminating the need for costly abrasive blast equipment
Call 877-373-0118 to speak with a product specialist.