11mm & 23mm Belt Options
The Bristle Blaster® System is an innovative bristle blasting process that removes corrosion and generates an anchor profile by using a specially designed rotary bristle tool. This tool consists of hardened wire bristle tips that are bent forward and are dynamically tuned to a hand-held power tool which operates at approximately 3,200 rpm. Most common uses include: coating removal, paint removal, scale removal, weld cleaning, surface decontamination, surface preparation, texturing applications, and corrosion removal.
Please click here to view a video on how to operate the Bristle Blaster®
SE-660-02 & SE-1160-BMC CARBON SPRING STEEL – 11 & 23 mm Belts – Bristle Blaster Electric Kit includes: (1) 110V Electric Drive Unit, (1) each – Adaptor 23mm & 11mm, (5) each of the Carbon Steel Bristle Belt 23mm &11mm, (1) Accelerator Bar 23mm & (1) Accelerator Bar 11mm(13 lbs)
SE-667-02 & SE-1160-BMC CARBON SPRING STEEL – 23mm Belts – Bristle Blaster Electric Kit includes: (1) 110V Electric Drive Unit, (1) Adaptor 23mm, (10) – Carbon Steel Bristle Belt 23mm, (1) Accelerator Bar (13 lbs)
• Bristle Blasting technology simultaneously removes corrosion and generates anchor profile.
• The bristle tips are designed to strike the corroded surface with kinetic energy that is equivalent to standard processes that use grit blast media.
• Immediately after the bristle tips strike the surface, they retract (“rebound”) from the surface, which results in both corrosion removal and micro-indentation that exposes fresh surface.
• Consequently, surfaces that have been treated by Bristle Blasting have a texture and visual cleanliness that mimics those obtained by traditional grit blasting processes.
• No vibration or jumping – reducing operating fatigue
• Minimal adhesive residue – can be easily removed with suitable solvent
• Fast, easy operation – cuts labor by more than 60%
Call 877-373-0118 to speak with a product specialist.