11mm & 23mm Belt Options
The Bristle Blaster® System is an innovative bristle blasting process that removes corrosion and generates an anchor profile by using a specially designed rotary bristle tool. This tool consists of hardened wire bristle tips that are bent forward and are dynamically tuned to a hand-held power tool which operates at approximately 3,500 rpm. Most common uses include: coating removal, paint removal, scale removal, weld cleaning, surface decontamination, surface preparation, texturing applications, and corrosion removal.
SP-647-02 CARBON SPRING STEEL – 11 & 23 mm Belts – Bristle Blaster Pneumatic Kit includes: (1) Pneumatic drive unit, (2) adaptors 11mm & 23mm, (5) carbon steel Bristle Belt 11mm, (5) carbon steel Bristle belt 23mm, (2) MBX In-line Air Pressure Regulators 11mm & 23mm, (1) dust exhaust system, (1) Accelerator Bar 11mm & (1) Accelerator Bar 23mm
SP-649-02 STAINLESS STEEL – 11 & 23 mm Belts – Bristle Blaster Pneumatic Kit includes: (1) Pneumatic drive unit, (2) adaptors 11 & 23mm, (5) stainless steel Bristle Belt 11mm, (5) stainless steel Bristle belt 23mm, (2) MBX In-line Air Pressure Regulators 11mm & 23mm, (1) dust exhaust system, (1) Accelerator Bar 11mm & (1) Accelerator Bar 23mm
• Removes corrosion, coatings, mill scale and other contaminants – without removing healthy material
• Generates anchor profiles ranging from 2,5 to 3,3mil also on weld seams, edges, around bolts and on surface irregularities
• Restores corroded and pitted surfaces to near-white metal or white metal appearance – no grinding or polishing
• Generates compressive residual stress for crack growth resistance, improved life and improved corrosion resistance
• Cleans and profiles with long lasting, safe Bristle Blaster® Belts – eliminating the need for costly abrasive blast equipment
• ATEX-approved, including Dustcontrol
Call 877-373-0118 to speak with a product specialist.