Standard Size: 12" x 12" Square
FRP Flatties are made of a select combination of random glass mat reinforcements saturated with polyester resins combined with suitable fillers. These composites are cured and compressed under moderate pressure to form smooth, dense laminates. Standard sizes include 12″x12″ square, 6″x12″, 3’x6′ sheets, and 4’x8′. FRP Flatties are available off the shelf in 1/16″, 1/8″, 1/4″ and 1/2″ thickness.
• Eliminate or correct above or below ground metal-to-metal electrical contacts, particularly on underground steel mains.
• Custom fitting as non-corrosive, non-conductive spacers or shims.
• A standard product for spacing, isolating or protecting pipes and valves from their supports.
• FLATTIES provide ideal protection for coated tank bottoms.
• FLATTIES tolerate “point loading” and are very resistant to “cold flow”. They will not become brittle at cold temperatures. (Non-reinforced materials such as polyethylene, PVC, neoprene rubber, etc. are very susceptible to cold flow and embrittlement.)
Call 877-373-0118 to speak with a product specialist.