COATING THICKNESS GAUGES for ALL Metal Substrates
Rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauges use magnetic and eddy current principles to measure coating thickness on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, accurately and quickly.
– Ready to measure—no calibration adjustment required for most applications
– NEW Larger 2.8″ impact resistant color touchscreen with redesigned keypad for quick menu navigation
– NEW Weatherproof, dustproof, and water-resistant—IP65-rated enclosure
– Wear resistant ruby probe tip, for long-lasting calibration
– PosiTector interchangeable platform – attach any PosiTector probe to a single gauge body
– USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone software
– Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)
Conforms to ISO 2178/2360/2808, ISO 19840, ASTM B244/B499/D1186/D1400/D7091/E376/G12, BS3900-C5, SSPC-PA2, US Navy NAVSEA PPI 63101-000, US Navy NAVSEA 009-32, AS 2331.1.4, AS3894.3-B, and others
Call 877-373-0118 to speak with a product specialist.