Non Conductive Pipe Rollers prevent the passing of current from the pipeline to bridge structure and rebars. As a direct replacement for a cast iron roll, non-conductive pipe rollers are made of the highest specification polyurethane compound which is cast around an integral steel sleeve to form a full length bearing for the axle.
• Eliminate chafing and rusting pipe caused by iron rolls
• Eliminate electrical grounding of the pipeline to the bridge
• Eliminate insulting joints at each end of bridge, and include the suspended line as part of the cathodically protected pipeline, i.e., continuity of cathodic protection
• Absorb vibration from traffic of other sources saving wear and tear on pipe hanger parts
• Highest specification polyurethane compound is cast around an integral steel sleeve to form a full length bearing for the axle
• Direct replacement for cast iron roll
Call 877-373-0118 to speak with a product specialist.